Clean and well-loved on the north side of town
2108 N 19th Street Lafayette, IN, 47904 United States Get directions$134,900 $74/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1910 Years
- District LAF
- MLS# 201812624
- Listed 1 Year 2 Months 20 Days Ago
- gas water heater is about 3 years old – water softener is about 3 years old - hardwood floors in the dining room and front room were new about 12 years ago – the room addition was added about 12 years ago – kitchen was remodeled in 1988 with custom cabinetry by Wagner out of Rossville – bathroom floors are heated
- House roof shingles are 8 to 10 years old – Garage roof shingles are about 3 years old – gutter covers are 2 or 3 years old – fence is 7 years old (Blue’s Fence Company) – Bee windows were new in the 90’s – Exterior was painted about 6 years ago
- new garage door opener in 2017. The home has just been well maintained and improved through the years.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $731
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Vinton Elementary School||K-4||0.8 mi|
|3||Lafayette Sunnyside Middle School||5-6||1.2 mi|
|4||Jefferson High School||9-12||2.7 mi|
|3||Lafayette Tecumseh Jr High School||7-8||2.9 mi|
|NA||Saint Lawrence Elementary School||PK-6||0.3 mi|
|4||New Community School||K-8||0.7 mi|
|1||The Excel Center - Lafayette||9-12||1 mi|
|NA||Saint James Lutheran School||PK-8||1.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.