- Resale - single family
7124 N County Line Road E Lafayette, IN, 47905 Get directions$119,900 $95/Sq. ft.
- Age52 Years
- Parking Attached car garage
- MLS# 201734792
- Listed 2 Years 12 Months 19 Days Ago
Description: For the country lover in you: located in the hershey/easttipp/harrison school district, this stick built traditional ranch style home offers 3 bedrooms, one bathroom, hardwood floors, vinyl insulated replacement windows, spacious eat in country kitchen, large formal dining room, 22 x 22 attached garage, and a 1000 sq ft unfinished basement, all on a one-acre home site. According to the usda eligibility website, this address is located in an eligible area.
- Levels: 1, 2nd Bedroom Dim: 11 x 10, 3rd Bedroom Dim: 8 x 10, Kitchen Dim: 15 x 11, Living Great Rm Dim: 13 x 16, Master Bedroom Dim: 9 x 12
- Other: # Rooms: 5, Amenities: Countertops-Laminate, Amenities: Deck Open, Amenities: Detector-Smoke, Amenities: Disposal, Amenities: Dryer Hook Up Electric, Amenities: Formal Dining Room, Amenities: Garage Door Opener, Amenities: Sump Pump, Amenities: Tub/Shower Combination, Basement Material: Block, Basement: Partial Basement, Cool: Window, Elem: Hershey, Energy Efficient: Windows, Enrgy Effcnt Win/Doors: Double Pane Windows, Enrgy Effcnt Win/Doors: Insulated Glass Windows, Enrgy Effcnt Win/Doors: Multi Pane Windows, Enrgy Effcnt Win/Doors: Triple Pane Windows, Ext: Vinyl, Heating/Fuel: Baseboard, Heating/Fuel: Electric, High Schl: William Henry Harrison, Hvac: Ceiling Fan, Junior Schl: East Tippecanoe, Location: Rural, Lot Desc: 0-2.9999, Lot Desc: Level, Lot Dim: 1 Acre, Roof Material: Asphalt, Roof Material: Shingle, Sale Includes: Sump Pump, Schl Dist: Tippecanoe School Corp., Sewer: Septic, Unfinished, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener-Owned, Water: Well, Well Type: Unknown,
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,417
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||East Tipp Middle School||6-8||5.4 mi|
|7||Hershey Elementary School||K-5||5.5 mi|
|9||William Henry Harrison High School||9-12||11.6 mi|
|4||Delphi Community Middle School||6-8||4.1 mi|
|5||Delphi Community High School||9-12||4.1 mi|
|6||Delphi Community Elementary School||PK-5||4.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.